Color Splash App for iPadAugust 19, 2012 at 8:50 am | Posted in Conventional Art | Leave a comment
Tags: app, art, ipad
Color Splash App for iPad lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. The app has drawn viewers’ attention to the colored areas, creating color popping images.
With the iPad large screen and fast processor makes Color Splash an absolute joy to use!
Color Splash is easy and fun to use with any photo you can’t go wrong. With your finger as a brush to remove or bring back the original color from certain sections of your image. You can also zoom in and out in order to work on fine details or larger areas of your picture.
Color Splash App Features:
- A short tutorial video clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
Color Splash for iPad is now available on the App Store