Mother’s Day Craft: Homemade Recipe CardsApril 29, 2012 at 3:11 am | Posted in Craft Corner | Leave a comment
Tags: crafts, mother's day, recipes
Hi guys! It’s the Imikimi team back with another great craft! And since we’re coming up on Mother’s Day, we’ve come up with something special just for all the Mom’s out there!
Moms are great when it comes to being there for you when you need her most. Another thing a lot of Moms are great at is making fantastic meals! If your Mom is anything like mine, she probably has a plethora of recipe cards kept neatly in their little recipe containers. Since those cards tend to get used up quick, here’s an awesome way to give your Mom a new set up customized recipe cards she’ll be sure to cherish for years to come!
- Recipe Cards or Index Cards
- Glitter or ribbon (optional)
1. First you will need to make a Kimi. Keep in mind this is for your Mom so make sure you’re using pictures she’ll like!
2. Next print out your Kimi. Remember that you’ll need to trim it down to be the size of a recipe/index card.
3. Cut out your Kimi.
4. Now take your card and make sure to coat the back with glue. Place your Kimi on the back and let dry.
5. Feel free to add glitter or possibly a border to your card. Just make sure to be creative!
Now you’re done! You’ve got a unique gift to give to your Mother to show how much you appreciate her!
Stay tuned next week for another Mother’s Day craft.
The Imikimi Team