5 More Crazy Awesome Scrapbooking TipsApril 22, 2012 at 2:45 am | Posted in Craft Corner | Leave a comment
Hey guys! Imikimi Team here with another great craft blog for you! This week we’re going to give you 5 more awesome scrapbooking tips. So whether you’re just getting into scrapbooking or have been doing it for a long time, we hope these tips help you in making your scrapbook like none other!
1. If you have several pictures from an event and want to include them all on one page why not try enlarging one and placing the smaller pictures around it? Having a large picture in the middle acting as a focal point is a great way to draw attention to a central point while also peaking the viewers attention to check out the smaller pictures.
2. Do you have a ton of scrapbooking supplies strewn about in different containers? Sometimes it can get a little confusing trying to figure out which container the tape or guy is in. Why not put a sample of the supplies on the outside of the container. One look at each box will show you exactly which items are located where.
3. Looking for an interesting way to put a title on your busy scrapbook paper? Try using white acrylic paint to paint a strip at the top of your page and handwrite a title in. This will truly make your page pop!
4. When people scrapbook, they tend to only focus on the good times. Why not allow your scrapbook to focus on the “whole” you? Show everything about this time period in your life, including all of your triumphs and failures.
5. Buttons are a great addition to any scrapbook page. Add in buttons or ribbons to match your color scheme or try something crazy and add in colors that clash! Give it a try and see the difference it makes.
So there you have it! Try out these tips and let us know how your amazing scrapbook turns out! Check out another craft blog next week.
The Imikimi Team